Healthy Relationships & Moving On
Healthy relationships are ones that bring out the best in you. Even though no relationship is perfect, healthy relationships make you feel good almost all of the time and bring you up - not down. Chris Rock once said, "When you meet someone, you don't meet the real person, you meet their representative." Couldn't be more true! What makes a healthy relationship? It is when two people develop a connection based on:
Click here to find out your core values and make sure they align with your next partner.
“Do what you did in the beginning of the relationship, and there won’t be an end.”
People / Podcasts to Follow
Moving On / Self Care
- Ace Metaphor Talks the REAL Reason Why You are Still Single |
- *Dr. Joe Dispenza on LOVE & Relationships "This Keeps 99% of People Single" (Do This to Find Love) | Lewis Howes
- Dr. Paul Conti: How to Understand & Assess Your Mental Health | Huberman Lab Guest Series
- Finding Love After Heartbreak (book) | Stephan Speaks
- *Forgive For Good | Fred Luskin
- *Fred Luskin on Positive Psychology | Stanford Health Care
- *The HARSH Truth About Dating Today! Stephan Speaks & Lewis Howes | Lewis Howes - Guaranteed...you will date another person that is wrong with you if you aren't healed! You will only have connection with a few people in your life. This is the real truth.
- How to Accept, Forgive and MOVE ON after a Break-up | Stephanie Lyn Coaching
- How to Let it GO and Move On! | Stephanie Lyn Coaching
- How to Love Yourself | Sharon Martin
- How to Detach and Move On | Dr. Kim Sage
- If You are Heartbroken and Can't Move On | Jay Shetty
- Mel Robbins: This One Hack Will Unlock Your Happier Life | The Diary of a CEO
- Overcoming Loneliness After a Breakup or Divorce | Stephanie Lyn Coaching
- Self-Love Habits | Stephanie Lyn Coaching
- Start Valuing WHO YOU ARE and What You Bring to the Table! | Stephanie Lyn Coaching
- Worst Thing to Do After a Breakup (Or...what you should do!) | Andrew Huberman
- Gottman Institute / John Gottman (website). Dr. John Gottman has revolutionized the study of marriage. For nearly four decades he has conducted research on all facets of relationships, including parenting issues.
- Healthy Dating & Healthy Boundaries Are Possible! / Ross Rosenberg & Lindsey Ellison. In this video they talk about various topics about healthy dating, setting healthy and effective boundaries, and building a self-love abundant future (opposite of Self-Love Deficiency).
- Healthy vs Unhealthy Relationships | Tips to Healthy Love / Stephanie Lyn Coaching.
- How to Become the PERFECT Partner / Lewis Howes & Esther Perel
- Knowing Your Non-Negotiable Deal Breakers / Terri Cole. Terri breaks down boundaries to help you learn how to communicate your preferences and desires early and often in a relationship and (most importantly) how to identify your non-negotiable deal-breakers.
- Let's Talk About Boundaries with People - Stuff We Were Never Taught / Stephanie Lyn Coaching.
- Making Relationships Work / Dr. John Gottman. Here’s the science behind happy relationships! Dr. Gottman outlines the findings, tools and techniques that have helped thousands of couples from around the world build a “Sound Relationship House.”
- Narcissistic vs. Healthy Relationships / Dr. Ramani. A relationship with a narcissist is always rough and feels like you have to always try hard to make things work. Issues never run out. But a healthy relationship is smooth and simple. Nothing extra and very comforting.
- Power Thoughts on Love and Relationships / Louise Hay. Listen to this rare recording of the late Louise Hay sharing her power thoughts on self love and empowering advice on romance, love, and relationships. Her main message: Love yourself first so you can more fully love others.
- Responding vs. Reacting - How to Avoid the Narcissist's Trap / Inner Integration with Meredith Miller. Responding vs. reacting is one of the most important things to understand when dealing with a narcissist or other Cluster B personality. Learning to respond instead of reacting is also a very valuable life skill and a sign of emotional maturity. Meredith explains how narcissists try to provoke your reaction in order to get narcissist supply and how to avoid giving it to them.
- Why You Will Marry the Wrong Person / Alain de Botton.